Firstly! Thankyou so much Princess and I - I really appreciate the nomination!
Liebster Blog Award Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
Ok then, 11 things about myself…
1) I have an obsession with nail varnish
2) I don’t think piercings are particularly attractive
3) If ever had a tattoo it would be a jasmine flower on my hand or ankle
4) I’m scared of needles (why 3. will never happen)
5) I love my camera – its basically my baby
6) Only people I love have seen me without my make-up off
7) I’m vain, and I don’t care that I am
8) I wish I had curly hair and not straight hair
9) I want to go to Ruskin Art School
10) I get angry for no reason
11) I hate (emphasis on HATE) anyone who uses the term ‘YOLO’
Questions from My Nominator:
What would be your dream holiday?
What is your preferred reading?
At the moment I’m getting into detective novels, ‘Before I Go To Sleep’ is one of my favourites, also any of the Emile Zola novels.
Is there a big difference between what you are now and what you wanted to be?
When I was little I wanted to be a nurse, so quite far away. But I suppose I’m aiming for what I want at the moment anyway.
What is your most important goal for the future?
To one day have a piece of my artwork auctioned at Sotheby’s
Who is your favorite singer/rock band and why?
Cage The Elephant is my favourite band at the moment, and Jack Savoretti favourite singer/songwriter completely different styles but love them both.
The perfect first date would be?
Aha the perfect first date wouldn’t be perfect, perfection is overrated.
Would you prefer to be a painter, a writer, a composer, a photographer or a sculptor and why?
A painter because that is exactly what I would love to be!
Who, in your opinion has been the most influential politician since 1900 and why?
I think it has to be Barack Obama, no debate.
Why do you blog?
Because I want to see how people receive my art and photography and talk to people who love the same things I do.
What is your favorite movie?
Erm… there’s a few ‘Two Days In Paris’ is hilarious, and Baz Luhrmann’s Romeo and Juliet, oh! and ‘The Hobbit’ was good, long film but good
Which question, any, not only these 10, would you hate the most?
Ahha I hate it when people look at my art and ask ‘oh wow! did you do that?’ Just annoys me, it’s fairly obvious I did..
Questions for my Nominees:
1) What’s 1 thing that made you smile today?
2) What’s your fondest childhood memory?
3) If you had to choose, would you chose wealth or fame?
4) What’s your biggest regret?
5) Who is your idol?
6) What was your first pet?
7) What was the first concert/festival you ever went to?
8) Favourite TV show/film?
9) If you could visit anywhere, where would you go?
10) What’s your least favourite food and why?
11) What’s your lucky number and why?
My 11 nominated blogs: